作业帮 > 英语 > 作业

给我一个关于旅游英语的3情景对话

来源:学生作业帮 编辑:作业帮 分类:英语作业 时间:2024/07/05 11:08:37
给我一个关于旅游英语的3情景对话
最好是带中文翻译
STUART:I'm glad I brought my jacket on this trip.史都尔:还好这趟行程我有带夹克来.
SHARON:Yes,I didn't know Washington,DC got so cold in winter.雪伦:是啊,我不知道华盛顿特区的冬天这么冷.
STUART:What would you like to do today?史都尔:今天想做什么?
SHARON:I really think we should take a tour of the White House.雪伦:我真的觉得应该去参观白宫.
STUART:I thought we could go to some of the museums.史都尔:我觉得可以去参观博物馆.
Don't you want to see the museums?你不想去吗?
SHARON:Of course.But today I feel like seeing the White House.雪伦:当然想啊,但是今天我想去白宫.
We should see it first,because it's the most famous historical building here.我们应该先去那里,因为它是这里最有名的历史建筑.
STUART:I don't agree.I think the Capitol building is the most famous.史都尔:我不这么认为,美国国会大厦才是最有名的.
But okay.If you want to see the White House,we'll go see it.不过没关系,如果你想去白宫,那就去吧.
I'm just afraid it will be boring.我只是怕会很无聊.
SHARON:Boring?How can it be boring?It sounds very interesting to me.雪伦:无聊?怎么会呢?我觉得很有趣啊.
STUART:But it's the White House.The president and his family live there.史都尔:白宫是总统和他的家人住的地方.
They won't let us see most of it.Probably we can only see a couple of rooms.他们很多地方不会让人参观的,或许只能参观几间展览室而已.
SHARON:No,that's not true.雪伦:不是这样.
The White House is very big.And there are a lot of historical exhibits there.白宫很大,有很多历史文物.
The tour will take us through many different rooms.I read about it in the guide.导游人员会带我们参观各个展览室,旅游指南上有说到.
STUART:Hmm.If that's true,then the security there must be very good.史都尔:如果是这样,那么保安工作要做得非常好才行.
Because it's strange to think they will let people walk around in the White House.因为随便让人在白宫走动是很奇怪的.
SHARON:I'm sure the security is very tight.雪伦:我相信保安工作一定很严谨,
Probably they will make us walk through metal detectors like at the airport.可能像机场那样必须通过侦测器.
STUART:So I can't take my gun then.史都尔:那么我就不能带枪啰!
SHARON:Don't always joke like that!You don't have a gun.雪伦:别老是开这种玩笑,你根本没有枪.
STUART:Yes,it's true I don't.史都尔:我的确没有.
SHARON:You shouldn't say things like that.You could get arrested!雪伦:你不应该说这种话,会被抓去的.
STUART:What?Do you think someone will arrest me for making a joke?史都尔:什么?会有人因为我开玩笑就逮捕我?
Someone will arrest me here at the breakfast table?会有人在这餐桌上就将我逮捕吗?
SHARON:No.But if you say something like that in the White House,雪伦:不是,不过如果你在白宫说那样的话,
they may take it seriously.Sometimes I think you joke too much.他们就会当真.有时候你玩笑开得太过火了.
TUART:I'll be careful.Don't worry.I don't want to get arrested by the FBI.史都尔:我会小心的,别担心,我并不想被联邦调查局的人逮捕.
But how long does the White House tour last?不过参观白宫要多久?
SHARON:I'm not sure.I think it lasts about one hour.雪伦:我不确定,我想大概一小时.
STUART:Alright.We should take a taxi over there right after breakfast.史都尔:好的,我们吃完早餐就搭出租车去.
SHARON:First I want to look in the travel guide.雪伦:我先看看旅游指南.
Maybe they don't have tours in the morning.很可能早上不开放参观.
STUART:That's a good idea.Do you want some more coffee?史都尔:那倒是.你还要咖啡吗?
SHARON:No,I'm fine.
雪伦:不了,这样就够了