作业帮 > 英语 > 作业

谁能把它翻译成中文?功夫熊猫经典台词

来源:学生作业帮 编辑:作业帮 分类:英语作业 时间:2024/07/14 07:42:24
谁能把它翻译成中文?功夫熊猫经典台词
I am not scared , yeh , coz I am like fine , you maybe a wolf , you maybe the scarest fiend in hujian province ,but you are a lousy tipper  really ?  so how did you get outta there alive ?  I meant I didn’t ~~I didn’t actually say that , but I thought it ..in.. in my mind .. if he could read my mind he’d have been like ~~what !  what ?  do you like it ?  this is really good  now , come on , you should try my dad’s secret ingredient soup , he actually knows the secret ingredient  what are you talking about , this is amazing  whoa~~ you are a really good cook  I wish my mouth was bigger  tigeres , you’ve got to try this  hmmm, it is said that the dragon can survive for a month at the time on nothing but the dew of a single ginko leaf and the energy of the universe  I guess my body doesn’t know it’s the dragon warrior yet .heheh~~ I’m gonna need a lot more than dew and the universe juice ... what ?  oh nothing .. master shifu  hahahahahah~~  you will never be the dragon warrior unless you lose 500 ponds and brush your teeth  hahahah~~~~  what is that noise you are making ? laughter ? I never heard of it ... work hard panda , and maybe someday you will have ears like mine !  hahah~~  that’s good  oh~~~~~~  ears ? it’s not working for ya ? I thought they were pretty good .  it’s shifu  of coz it’s shifu , what do think I am doing ooooo~~~~~master shifu...ah~~~~~  heheheheh~~  do you think this is funny ? tailung has escaped from prison , and you are acting like children !  what ?  he is coming for the dragon scroll , and you are the only one who can stop him  hahahah~~ and here i am saying you got no sense of humor, I’m gonna s~~stop him? what ? you serious ? and I have to ~~no ~~master oogway will stop him , he did it before , he will do it again  oogway can not , not any more  ah~~~~  our only hope is the dragon warrior  the panda ?  yes the panda  master please , let us stop tailung , this is what you ’ve trained us for  no , it is not your destiny to defeat tailung , it is his ! where did he go ?
然后我就说:“好吧,你可能是头狼”
Yeah,so I'm like,"Fine,you may be a wolf,
你可能是海津省最坏的坏蛋
you may be the scariest bandit in Haijin Province..
但是你给小费很吝啬”
..but you're a lousy tipper."
- 是吗 - 那么,你是怎么活着出来的?
Really?So how did you get out of there alive?
我并没有真得那么说
I mean,I didn't actually say that...
我只是在脑子里
...but I thought it...
这么想的
...in my mind.
如果你们会读心术,你就会发现他说:“什么?”
If he could read my mind ,he'd be,like,"what"
饭来了,
Order up!Hope you like it .
- 味道真不错 -我这算什么
-This is really good!-No,come on
你们该尝尝我爸的神秘配方汤 实际上 就他知道神秘配方
Try my dad's Secret Ingredient Soup.He actually knows the secret ingredient
00:25 时间关系待续.