作业帮 > 综合 > 作业

初二下学期Unit4课文翻译(新改版的)

来源:学生作业帮 编辑:作业帮 分类:综合作业 时间:2024/10/05 23:46:48
初二下学期Unit4课文翻译(新改版的)
SectionA3a;DearMr.Hunt,亲爱的鸿特先生,;1.MyproblemisIcan’tgeton;2.Relationsbetweenmypare;难;3.Theyfightalot,andIreal;4.It’stheonlycommunicati;5.Idon’tknowifIshouldsay;他们说些什么关于这个问题;6.Whenth
Section A 3a
Dear Mr. Hunt,亲爱的鸿特先生,
1. My problem is I can’t get on with my family.我的问题是我不能和我家人相处。
2. Relations between my parents have become difficult.我父母间的关系变得很困
难。
3. They fight a lot, and I really don’t like it.他们经常打架,我真的不喜欢那样。
4. It’s the only communication they have.打架是他们唯一拥有的交流方式。
5. I don’t know if I should say anything to them about this.我不知道是否我应该对
他们说些什么关于这个问题。
6. When they argue, it’s like a big, black cloud hanging over our home.他们吵架的
时候就像一大片黑色的云笼罩在我们家。
7. Also, my elder brother is not very nice to me. 我的哥哥对我也不是很好。
8. He always refuses to let me watch my favorite TV show.他经常拒绝让我看我最
喜欢的电视节目。
9. Instead he watches whatever he wants until late at night.相反,他可以看任何他喜
欢的直到深夜。
10. I don’t think this is fair.我认为这是不公平的。
11. At home I always feel lonely and nervous.在家我经常感觉孤独和紧张。
12. Is that normal? 那正常吗?
13. What can I do?我能够做什么?
14. Sad and Thirteen一个伤心的十三岁的孩子
Dear Sad and Thirteen,亲爱的正在伤心的十三岁的孩子
1. It’s not easy being your age, and it’s normal to have these feeling. 在你这个年龄总是不容易
的,有这些感觉也是正常的。
2. Why don’t you talk about these feelings with your family? 为什么你不和你的家人谈论你
的这些感觉呢?
3. If your parents are having problems, you should offer to help. 如果你的父母间有问题,你应
该帮助他们。
4. Maybe you could do more jobs around the house so that they have more time for proper
communication.或许你在家可以多做些家务,让你的父母有更多的时间可以进行适当的交流。
5. Secondly, why don’t you sit down and communicate with you brother?其次,你为什么不坐下
来和你哥哥谈谈呢?
6. You should explain that you don’t mind him watching TV all the time. 你应该向他解释你不
介意他一直看电视。
7. However, he should let you watch your favorite show.但是他应该让你看你最喜欢的节目。
8. I hope things will be better for you soon.我希望事情将很快会变好。
Robert Hunt鸿特先生
Section B 2b
Maybe you should learn to relax或许你应该学会去放松
1. These days, Chinese children are sometimes busier on weekends than weekdays because they have to take so many after-school classes.如今,中国的孩子的周末比上学的日子还要忙,因为他们不得不上如此多的课外班。
2. Many of them are learning exam skills so that they can get into a good high school and later a good university. 他们中的大多数都在学习考试技巧,以至于他们能进入好的高中和以后进入好的大学。
3. Others are practicing sports so that they can compete and win.其他的在练习体育以至于他们能参加比赛并获胜。
4. However, this doesn’t only happen in China.但是这不仅仅发生在中国。
5. The Taylors are a typical American family.泰勒一家是个典型的美国家庭。
6. Life for Cathy Taylor’s three children is very busy.生活对于泰勒的三个孩子是非常繁忙的。
7. “On most days after school,” Cathy says, “I take one of my two boys to basketball practice and my daughter to football training.“在放学后的大多数日子”,凯西说,“我要带我其中的一个儿子去练习打篮球,带我的女儿去进行足球训练。
8. Then I have to take my other son to piano lessons. 然后带我的另一个儿子去上钢琴课。
9. Maybe I could cut out a few of their activities, but I believe these activities are important for my children’s future. 或许我可以停止他们的一些活动,但我相信这些活动对我孩子的将来是重要的。
10. I really want them to be successful.”我真的很想他们成功。
11. However, the tired children don’t get home until after 7:00 p.m. 但是这些疲惫的孩子直到晚上七点钟才到家。
12. They have a quick dinner, and them it’s time for homework.他们很快地吃完晚饭,然后就是做回家作业的时间了。
13. Linda Miller, a mother of three, knows all about such stress. 琳达.米勒.,一个三个孩子的妈妈,知道所有的关于这样的压力。
14. “In some families, competition starts very young and continues until the kids get older,” she says. “Mothers send their small kids to all kinds of classes. “在一些家庭里,竞争在孩子非常小的时候就开始了并且持续到他们长大,”她说,“妈妈们送他们很小的孩子去上各种各样的课。”
15. And they are always comparing them with other children.他们总是把自己的孩子和其他的孩子比。
16. It’s crazy. 那是疯狂的。
17. I don’t think that’s fair.我认为那是不公平的。
18. Why don’t they just let their kids be kids? 为什么他们不能让他们的孩子只是一个孩子呢?
19. People shouldn’t push their kids so hard.”人们不应该给他们的孩子如此多的压力。
20. Doctors say too much pressure is not good for a child’s development.医生说太多的压力对孩子的成长是没有好处的。
21. Dr. Alice Green says all these activities can cause a lot of stress for children.格林.艾丽斯医生说所有的这些活动都能给孩子们带来压力。
22. “Kids should have time to relax and think for themselves, too.孩子也应该有时间
去放松自己并且独立思考。
23. Although is’s normal to want successful children, it’s even more important to have happy children.”尽管想要一个成功的孩子是正常的,但是有个幸福的孩子才是更重要的。
请采纳!
再问: 恩是这个五单元有吗请问
再问: 号吧没有就算了
再问: 把您查的链接发来下